GENEVA, N.Y. (AP) — A New York arts venue is inviting people to bring their dogs to the movies.
WHEC says the Smith Opera House in Geneva will be showing four canine-inspired films from Feb. 11-17.
Dogs will be admitted for free — and will even get treats. But they’ll they have to remain on a leash.
The movies are “Best in Show,” ″The Artist,” ″Bolt” and — of course — “Must Love Dogs.”
More like this story
- Art exhibit made for the enjoyment of dogs
- Prescott Film Festival brings 70 movies to town Nov. 2-6
- Fan favorites emerge at Prescott Film Festival
- Long-lost Hopi Snake Dancer film resurfaces: Screens Sept. 27 in Sedona during Festival of American Indian Arts
- 'Hooray for Hollywood' event celebrates Elks Opera House anniversary