Originally Published: August 17, 2018 6 p.m.
CORNVILLE -- Two drivers were transported to the hospital Thursday evening, Aug. 16, after one of them attempted a U-turn and collided with another vehicle, according to the Yavapai County Sheriff's Office.
At approximately 4:30 p.m. Thursday, deputies were dispatched to a collision involving two vehicles on Cornville Road at Amante Drive, Cornville, according to YCSO.
The driver of a blue Ford Explorer attempted the U-turn in front of another vehicle and a collision occurred causing the Ford to roll on its side.
According to YCSO, both drivers were transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Information provided by Yavapai County Sherriff's Office.
More like this story
- Senior, grandchildren seriously injured in collision on Williamson Valley Road
- Woman reportedly causes head-on crash in Cornville; may have been high on meth
- Multiple vehicles collide with cows on Cornville Road in two-day span
- Kingman couple on motorcycle killed in Seligman collision
- Crash on Highway 69 caused by man fleeing from police