Photo by Max Efrein.
Originally Published: September 17, 2017 6:01 a.m.
Alibertos closes in PV
Alibertos Mexican Food in Prescott Valley, 3050 N. Windsong Drive, has shuttered. The family-owned restaurant was open for about two years.
Alibertos Mexican Food in Prescott, 415 White Spar Road, is owned by a different family and remains open.
15th anniversary party
Treat Center on Whiskey Row, 156-A S. Montezuma St., opened for business on Sept. 22, 2002.
To celebrate 15 years of business, the owners — John and Kathi Gaspar — will be throwing a party on Friday, Sept. 22. There will be cake, popcorn balls, giveaways and special pricing on Coca-Cola, fudge and ice cream cones.
To submit items for the Courier’s Need2Know, email firstname.lastname@example.org; for legal advertisements, email email@example.com.
More like this story
- Need2Know: New restaurant coming to the former Rancher’s Wife space; Bin 239 closes down; playing Cornhole for a Cause
- Need2Know: Casa Pérez open for business; A Dog’s Life returns; Gripstone gym coming
- Need2Know: New shop in PV; House Chilson & Associates recognized
- Need2Know: Do-it-yourself wood sign business opens; free meal for first responders at Augie’s and more
- Need2Know: Slow sales to shutter Ortega’s Traders, Whiskey Row restaurant on the market, and MSCO closing Cortez Street gallery