Photo by Max Efrein.
Alibertos closes in PV
Alibertos Mexican Food in Prescott Valley, 3050 N. Windsong Drive, has shuttered. The family-owned restaurant was open for about two years.
Alibertos Mexican Food in Prescott, 415 White Spar Road, is owned by a different family and remains open.
15th anniversary party
Treat Center on Whiskey Row, 156-A S. Montezuma St., opened for business on Sept. 22, 2002.
To celebrate 15 years of business, the owners — John and Kathi Gaspar — will be throwing a party on Friday, Sept. 22. There will be cake, popcorn balls, giveaways and special pricing on Coca-Cola, fudge and ice cream cones.
To submit items for the Courier’s Need2Know, email email@example.com; for legal advertisements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Need2Know: New shop in PV; House Chilson & Associates recognized
- Need2Know: New PV Limousine business; Figgy’s new location grand opening
- Treat Center marks 10th anniversary
- Need2Know: Do-it-yourself wood sign business opens; free meal for first responders at Augie’s and more
- Need2Know: Old World Bagels closes; Verizon store coming soon; Plaza Bonita owner, name change; more