The community is invited to a free program titled “Joint Health: Treatments, Surgery and Recovery” from 2 to 3 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 21, at Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital.
The talk is presented by Dr. Bradley Williams, orthopedic surgeon, who will share the latest information pertaining to joint treatment options, surgery, and recovery.
The program will cover:
• Surgeries and treatment options for arthritis and sports injuries
• Latest in joint injections, including stem cells
• Newest surgery techniques
• Rehabilitation process and importance of for optimum recovery
Williams will be available after the presentation to answer any questions. Tours of Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital will be available as well.
Registration is required; please call 928-759-8800.
MVRRH is located at 3700 N. Windsong Drive, Prescott Valley.
Information provided by MVRRH.
More like this story
- Free local events mark National Rehabilitation Awareness Week
- Planning puts you ahead after joint replacement surgery
- Dog Walk, Lifestyle Expo to benefit Parkinson's research
- Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital expands
- THE GOOD PATIENT: Rehab hospital an option after serious illness or injury