Tea room changes name
English Garden Tea Room and Bistro has changed its name to Kensington’s in hopes of attracting more men to the business.
“As much as I love my tea room name, every time a guy sees the name ‘tea room’ he turns around and runs,” said Gidgette Moshier, owner of the business.
Kensington’s is located at 220 W. Goodwin St. in Prescott and can be reached by calling 928-776-0477.
Bistro St. Michael changes chef, menu
Adam Morris has taken over as the chef at Bistro St. Michael in downtown Prescott.
With him has come a new, larger menu that includes more variety, said restaurant employee Shane Parker.
“It’s lighter bistro-style food with many more options,” Parker said.
This is the first time the restaurant has changed chefs since it began offering dinner service about 18 months ago.
T.F.C. Estate and Document Service changes hands
Lori Kort has sold her legal document preparation company, T.F.C. Estate and Document Service, so she may retire after 30 years in the business.
Michael Menlove, owner of Menlove Law, has taken over the practice. He recently moved back to the area after spending some time in Mesa.
“I grew up in Chino Valley,” Menlove said. “I wanted to get out of the heat and big city and come back home.”
Menlove has so far maintained T.F.C.’s staff and services.
To submit items for the Courier’s Need2Know, email firstname.lastname@example.org; for legal advertisements, email email@example.com.
More like this story
- First Putt Putt Pub Crawl takes place Sunday
- Need2Know: Old World Bagels closes; Verizon store coming soon; Plaza Bonita owner, name change; more
- Need2Know: PV chamber business academy; Flex Realty changes leadership
- NEED2KNOW: Marino's Corner Bistro sees major changes; PV Ross grand opening set; Allstate Agency celebration
- Need2Know: English tea room opens; ice cream shop has grand opening; more