Regarding - US considers higher entry fees at 17 popular national parks
Let’s see, Congress started parks in 1872, here we are 145 years later ... the government has had 145 years of fees with interest to keep parks up to date. Hmm. If they can’t do it in over a 100 years ... I say fire them. So now their fix is to raise the fee more than 100 percent, so they can bring the parks up to par. Makes me ill to think about it, I wonder what our forefathers would think of our great management.
More like this story
- Park Service extends comment period for proposed fee hike
- US considers higher entry fees at 17 popular national parks
- Editorial: National parks should not come at Cadillac prices
- Lawmakers, advocates blast ‘misguided’ Grand Canyon fee hike plan
- State attorneys general bash plan to hike national park fees