Originally Published: October 30, 2017 6 a.m.
In the Oct. 24 edition you reported survey findings that in a given scenario a majority of respondents were in favor of killing non-combatant civilians and using nuclear weapons to do it even though as many as two million civilians could die. Where is this nation headed?
More like this story
- Study: Most Americans would favor dropping the bomb over a conventional ground war
- Letter: Photo radar survey was incorrect
- Letter: Letter about guns
- Survey for Town of Prescott Valley says residents favor government role in attracting business
- Arizonans say climate change is serious problem, poll finds