Lack of water is a very serious concern, but, unfortunately, lack of water doesn’t give us a visual until we run out. Here’s a visual I have recently experienced — waiting through three lights to get through an intersection two times in one day. Prescott’s streets can’t take much more traffic ... if we want to remain “Everybody’s Hometown.” Please proceed with caution regarding Prescott’s growth — a little bit can go a long way...
More like this story
- Column: Prescott must get serious about water management
- Reduce watering after storms to avoid mildew
- Talk of the Town: Water running out - and so is time
- After-market hot water circulators do lukewarm job
- ‘The county is not in the water business, but…’ Supes give their take on wells, growth, regulations