Originally Published: October 5, 2017 6 a.m.
SEWARD, Neb. — Authorities say a man was arrested after troopers seized methamphetamine and marijuana from his vehicle along Interstate 80 in southeastern Nebraska.
The Nebraska State Patrol says the speeding sport utility vehicle was pulled over in Seward County around 11:20 a.m. Monday.
The patrol says a subsequent search of the SUV turned up 20 pounds of meth and 4.5 pounds of pot. The patrol estimated the drugs’ street value at $225,000.
The driver, Sean David Kramer, 45, of Prescott, was arrested and lodged in Seward County Jail on charges of possession of methamphetamine with intent to deliver, possession of marijuana with intent to deliver, and no drug tax stamp.
More like this story
- 476 pounds of marijuana seized in North Dakota traffic stop
- Prescott man arrested on drug charges: Texas police seize meth valued over $320k
- Deputies arrest 3, seize 2 pounds of meth with help from K9
- Sheriff: Marijuana found in cereal boxes during traffic stop
- DPS arrests pair with 119 pounds of marijuana