Classy N Sassy gets new owner
After nine years of running her store, Linda Forbes has relinquished ownership of Classy N Sassy Boutique, 220 W. Goodwin St.
“I’m kind of just looking to enjoy retirement,” Forbes said.
The new owner is Elizabeth Audiss. She recently moved to Prescott from California. Though she’s the new owner of Classy N Sassy, she has no intention of changing the business.
“I love this store,” Audiss said. “Why fix something that’s not broken.”
While Forbes is no longer the owner, you might still find her around the store for the next couple of months as she assists with the transition. “I’m going to be here for as long as she needs me,” Forbes said.
New boutique on Cortez Street
The newest addition to Prescott’s boutique scene is Key-2-My-Heart.
The business is located at 119 S. Cortez St. and features romantic apparel, lingerie, home décor and gift items.
For more information, call the store at 928-925-8002.
Chambers hosting turkey drives
Both the Prescott and Prescott Valley Chambers of Commerce are hosting their annual Flying High Turkey Drives on Monday, Nov. 20.
The Prescott Chamber’s will take place at Fry’s Food Stores on both Willow Creek Road and Fair Street from noon to 6 p.m.
The Prescott Valley Chamber’s drive will take place at Fry’s Food Stores on Glassford Hill Road from noon to 6 p.m.
Staff and volunteers for both chambers will be collecting turkeys and non-perishable food donations for Yavapai Food Bank. Monetary donations to purchase turkeys and all the trimmings are accepted as well. All checks must be payable to Yavapai Food Bank.
The overall goal is to collect 2,500 turkeys, which will end up in Thanksgiving food baskets to be distributed to those in need.
To submit items for the Courier’s Need2Know, email firstname.lastname@example.org; for legal advertisements, email email@example.com.
More like this story
- Need2Know: Sprouts property sells; new mattress store coming; massage therapist expands
- NEED2KNOW: Home brewing event; BiGA gets new owners; JCPenney unveils new showroom
- Need2Know: Alibertos closes in Prescott Valley; Treat Center celebrates anniversary
- Need2Know: New women’s clothing store in PV; Rustic Pie opens coffee shop; a reduction in ownership; anniversary recognition
- Need2Know: Old World Bagels closes; Verizon store coming soon; Plaza Bonita owner, name change; more