Ride-hailing service Uber announced plans for a flying taxi on Wednesday that could provide relief from road congestion for the commuters of the future. (Nov. 8)
More like this story
- Arizona governor welcomes Uber fleet of self-driving cars
- Self-driving vehicle strikes and kills pedestrian in Arizona
- Ducey explains decision to stop citing Uber, Lyft drivers
- Prescott on the map: Uber gaining speed in Arizona, reaching into 'remote areas'
- Business in Brief: Uber rides into credit card market with no-fee card