CLACKAMAS, Ore. (AP) — A deliveryman in Oregon who heard a woman’s screams for help had his wife call 911, but when a deputy showed up it turned out the screamer was a parrot, not a woman.
The Oregonian/OregonLive reported Tuesday that when Clackamas County Sheriff’s Deputy Hayden Sanders showed up, all he found was Diego the Parrot.
The green-and-yellow bird was in good health and no humans were involved.
More like this story
- Woman calls 911 for help but hung up; man jailed on sex assault charge
- Cry for help: training police for mental health emergencies
- Butcher knife attempted assault suspect from Arizona arrested in Utah
- Shoplifter trapped in store after closing calls 911
- Sheriff Waugh responds to critics of Dibor Roberts' arrest