COTTONWOOD – A 56-year-old woman was arrested after allegedly breaking into a residence while donning the tenant daughter’s pajama bottoms.
Cottonwood officers reported that the woman appeared to be intoxicated.
On Nov. 4 around 11 p.m., police responded to the 200 block of N. 10th Street for a trespassing in progress call, according to a news release from Sgt. Monica Kuhlt.
The caller said she returned home from visiting neighbors and found the woman in their house wearing her daughter’s pajama bottoms. The tenants then called police.
The woman was arrested and booked into jail for one count of criminal trespass in the first degree.
More like this story
- Prescott mom accused of assaulting daughter
- Woman who allegedly disrupted Whiskey Off-Road vendors while posing as an inspector arrested for trespassing
- Police Report: Bloody hand leads to man's arrest for assault
- Family flees as drunk man breaks into their home
- Man crawls in bed with Prescott woman