Originally Published: March 9, 2017 5:50 a.m.
Contest begins for cover of 2017 Yavapai County Fair Book
All Yavapai County students in grades K-12 are eligible to enter the 2017 Fair Book Cover Contest.
The theme is “Carnival, Cows and Pumpkins,” so all artwork should focus on those things.
All artists receive a free fair pass for entering, as long as their entries focus on the theme. The winning artist will win $50, and their school’s art department will receive $100 toward art supplies or tools. Runners-up will earn ribbons for their work.
Entries must be on 8 1/2-by-11 paper, in color, and portrait orientation (short end up).
Contest deadline is Saturday, April 1. Mail unfolded entries in a full-sized manila envelope to Yavapai Fair, P.O. Box 1271, Chino Valley, AZ 86323. Tape entry form to the back of the art. No staples or paper clips.
Print a copy of the entry form at dcourier.com. For questions, call Yavapai Fair at 928-445-0538 or email Yavapaifair@gmail.com.
More like this story
- Fair committee seeks art for premium book cover
- Granite Mountain student has winning entry for County Fair Book Cover Contest
- Christian Academy fifth-grader wins Yavapai County Fair Book Cover contest
- Yavapai County Fair entry deadlines quickly approaching
- Dewey girl wins contest for cover of fair book