Old World Bagels & Market new location
Old World Bagels & Market has opened its new location.
Previously in the Park Plaza shopping center off of Goodwin Street, the business is now at 735 6th Street Suite D behind K’s Lighting.
For more information, call 928-771-0441.
Hungry Monk closes, being replaced
The Hungry Monk, a beer and food taproom based out of Chandler, recently closed its Prescott location in the Old Firehouse Plaza off Goodwin Street.
A new restaurant is already planned to take The Hungry Monk’s place. The new owner is Matteo Schiavone. He and his wife, AnnaMaria, will be opening Limoncello Pizzeria Napoletana in both the upper and lower spaces.
Schiavone is an Italian chef and pizza maker with over 37 years of experience in the industry. The couple hopes to open with a limited menu in mid-June, and will have a full menu available upon the arrival and installation of their new wood-fired pizza oven that is currently being manufactured and will be imported from Naples, Italy.
Sally B’s Café 10th anniversary
Sally B’s Cafe in Prescott Valley just celebrated its 10-year anniversary on Friday, June 2.
Owned by Jim and Lupe Roy, the restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
To submit items for The Daily Courier’s Need2Know column, email email@example.com; for legal advertisements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Need2Know: Old World Bagels closes; Verizon store coming soon; Plaza Bonita owner, name change; more
- Need2Know: Peavine Coffee House now in PV; Prescott Winery moving; Mama’s Artisan Pizzeria sold, renamed; Blind Brothers Arizona and Helken & Horn Advertising Agency relocate
- Need2Know: Einstein Bros. Bagels, Prescott Crush, Augie's, Sages' Healing Center, Rainbow International, Zeke's, Blueberry Esthetics Salon make news
- Faces remembered at Olde World Bagels
- Updates: Prescott Crush Wine Café, Sally Beauty Supply, Red Lobster, Einstein Bros. Bagels, Sprouts Market, Ulta Beauty Store, and Happy Trails ATV Rentals & Fun2Rent