Originally Published: January 5, 2017 5:58 a.m.
PRESCOTT – The inaugural Dancing for the Stars fundraiser kicks off at 5:30 p.m. Friday, April 21 at the Hassayampa Inn and Elks Theatre in downtown Prescott.
This dazzling dance competition will feature local celebrities partnered with professional dance instructors, performing to raise funds for Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Arizona.
The event will include a VIP tapas-style reception at the Hassayampa Inn, a fabulous show hosted by Kim Kapin and a fun after party at the Elks Theatre.
Celebrity dancers will include Joe Baynes, Leza Dandos, Brad Fain, Dr. Todd Geiler, Father Darren Merlino, Sheila Polk, Cheryl Rolland, Steve Sischka, Larry Stephan, Marnie Uhl and Mackenzie VanWormer.
VIP tickets, which include the reception and show, are $125. General admission tickets for the show only are $50; tickets to the after party are $25.
To learn more about the celebrity dancers and purchase tickets to the event, visit www.dancingforthestars.net.
Follow event updates, videos and photos on Facebook at www.facebook.com/dancingforthestars, # DFTS.
Sponsors are Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Arizona, Lamb Chevrolet, The Jewish Community Foundation of Greater Prescott and Switch Performing Arts Center.
More like this story
- Local 'Dancing for the Stars' sold out but will be live on TV tonight
- Dancing for the Stars is huge success (photos & video)
- Dancing for the Stars sold-out fundraiser will be live streamed
- Councilmember Corey Mendoza joins other celebrity dancers for 2018 Dancing for the Stars
- Celebrity contestants revealed for 2019 Dancing for the Stars