Originally Published: December 24, 2017 5:55 a.m.
Mandalay Homes was recently honored with three national awards for innovation. Hanley Wood, a leader in the residential, design and commercial construction industry, named Dave Everson, founder and CEO of Mandalay Homes, a HIVE (housing, innovation, vision and economics) 50 Innovator for designing highly efficient and affordable homes.
The award spotlights innovators who disrupt the building industry and transform the way we think. HIVE award honorees include Tesla’s Elon Musk, and Carlo Ratti, founder of MIT’s Senseable City Lab. In addition to HIVE 50, Mandalay Homes received two TecHome Brilliance Awards for excellence and innovation; Brilliant High-Volume Builder and Energy Efficient Homes.
Information provided by Mandalay Homes
More like this story
- The Dells grand opening celebration for the public Saturday, Sunday
- Need2Know: No Arizona Wal-Marts closing; new ramen shop coming; Christmas store closes; new used book shop; Embry-Riddle No. 1
- New window design recognized by Passive House Institute
- NEED2KNOW: Mandalay Homes honored; Corp Comm warns against fake solicitation
- Mandalay building more homes in Pronghorn