The Arizona Game and Fish Department will host its next public meeting and webinar on license simplification success from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 5, at the Prescott Valley Public Library, 7401 E. Civic Circle. The meeting and webinar will be held to review changes that have occurred during the three years since legislation was passed that allowed the department to simplify its hunting and fishing license structure.
The meeting will also include a discussion on successes resulting from this license simplification and give the public an opportunity to provide feedback. For more information, visit the website at azgfd.gov.
Facebook, ESPN to broadcast NAZ Suns games this season
The NBA Gatorade League announced Friday, Nov. 3, that two Northern Arizona Suns games will be broadcast on ESPNU this season, and the other 48 games will air on Facebook Live. The Suns will be on national television at 5 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 30, against the Greensboro Swarm, and are set to be part of ESPN’s coverage at the NBA G League Showcase in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, when they face the Canton Charge at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 12. Jon Bloom returns for his second season as the Suns’ play-by-play broadcaster on Facebook Live. For more information, log online to nazsuns.com.
More like this story
- Local Sports in Brief: Facebook, ESPN to broadcast NAZ Suns games this season
- Local Sports in Brief: Waterfowl camp for young hunters set for Jan. 6-7
- Local Sports in Brief: 5 Roughrider soccer players named to All-West Team
- Local Sports in Brief: Jim Briggs of Chino Valley wins Prescott chess blitz
- Local Sports in Brief: Prescott Masters Swim Team looking for applicants for state meet