Tickled Pink shuttering
Tickled Pink Gift and Apparel Shop at 117 S. Cortez in downtown Prescott is going out of business.
The last business day will be Dec. 24. All store merchandise is now half price and all store fixtures and furniture are for sale. The owner, Diane Richey, opened the shop 14 years ago.
For questions, call 928-778-1577.
Los Pinos hosting grand opening event
The recently opened Mexican restaurant Los Pinos is hosting a grand opening event and ribbon cutting at 4 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 7.
Appetizers and live entertainment will be provided.
The Aldaco family purchased the property from longtime owner Tony Ebarb in August and has since renovated the building.
The restaurant is located at 1245 White Spare Road in Prescott and can be reached by calling 928-541-1245.
To submit items for the Courier’s Need2Know, email firstname.lastname@example.org; for legal advertisements, email email@example.com.
More like this story
- Need2Know: Former Pine Cone Inn now Los Pinos; new consignment store in Prescott
- Chamber Focus: Los Pinos Mexican Food restaurant
- Need2Know: Old World Bagels closes; Verizon store coming soon; Plaza Bonita owner, name change; more
- Need2Know: New downtown restaurant; Fiber Creek moves; new owners of One Hundred Chairs; A Dog’s Life closes temporarily
- Need2Know: New downtown Prescott shop; Herbalism school in PV; Nick-N-Willy’s Pizza name changes; and more