The DeFran Dynamos of Prescott pose for a picture after taking second place in the annual Women’s Senior Softball Tournament this past weekend in Prescott. The Dynamos were part of the ages 50 and over bracket. Teams from Texas, California, Missouri, Michigan, Nevada and Arizona were in attendance.
More like this story
- Prescott Senior Olympic Games open with 300 athletes, two growing events
- Prescott Summer Softball Smash leaves diamonds to the ladies
- Annual Tobin-Glick tournament coming to Pioneer Park
- Kingman takes top seed into 55s age bracket Sunday
- These 'senior seniors' of Prescott volleyball keep chugging along: George Hedge, 76, and Ginger Rhodes, 77, inspire as playerson local, national stage