Originally Published: August 5, 2017 5:50 a.m.
The deadline for sponsors and vendors who would like to be a part of the inaugural Prescott Valley Sam’s Club Car Show is Friday, Aug. 18. Benefiting Children’s Miracle Network and Phoenix Children’s Hospital, the cost for vendors and sponsors is $50 plus a 10 percent donation of that day’s sales to Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
The car show itself is 8 a.m. to noon on Saturday, Sept. 9, at the Sam’s Club, 5757 Highway 69. Registration for those who would like to enter their cars is $25 for pre-registration and $35 for registration the day of the event.
For more information on the show, how to be a sponsor or vendor or registering a car, contact Greg James at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 602-448-2212, Shannon Fitzgerald at email@example.com or at 928-458-4429 or Sam’s Club at 928-778-5042.
More like this story
- Antiques, classics at Auto Club's Watson Lake car show
- Space still available for vendors, entertainers, artisans and more for Prescott Valley 40th Anniversary weekend
- Antique Auto Club car show Aug. 1-2
- Motorsports tour event offers early registration
- Talk of the Town: Great event may not be able to afford to stay