“Keeping Your Mind Fit - Activities to Boost Brain Health” is a free Senior Connection Speakers Bureau presentation set for noon to 1 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 20, at Prescott Valley Christian Church, 7655 E. Long Look Drive.
Presenter Chris Knack of Home Care Assistance will lead a fun and interactive session as he explains intellectual activities that help keep the brain sharp and healthy.
RSVPs are appreciated to Debbie@SeniorConnection.us or 928-778-3747. For a complete schedule of upcoming presentations, visit www.SeniorConnection.us/speakersbureau.htm.
More like this story
- Keeping your mind fit: activities to boost brain health
- Senior seminar to boost brain health June 23
- ‘Health Benefits of Pet Ownership’ talk set for Aug. 17
- Supporting widowed friends – you can make a difference
- Senior Connection presentation on free captioned phone equipment set for April 14 in Prescott Valley