Originally Published: October 9, 2016 10:44 a.m.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we’ve created a special edition of this newspaper to make you aware of prevention and treatment, as well to provide hope through inspirational survival stories.
More like this story
- Battling breast cancer through warriors, tips and the latest developments
- Genetic testing can define risk
- 3D Tomosynthesis mammography units added to YRMC imaging sites
- Local business woman opts for integrative medicine to deal with breast cancer
- Prescott Frontier Days rodeo’s ‘Tough Enough to Wear Pink’ raises thousands of dollars