Work continues this week on a utility and pavement improvements project along Smoke Tree Lane from Willow Creek Road to just east of Birchwood Cove. Work will occur through Friday, June 10, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Motorists may encounter lane restrictions, reduced speeds, and rough roads while driving through the project area.
Please remain alert for flaggers in the work zone, and allow for extra time to get through this area.
To avoid any conflicts with construction equipment, the contractor, CLM Earthmovers, LLC, asks that you please keep parked vehicles off Smoke Tree Lane while road construction is underway.
Improvements include installing a new water line and removing and replacing the existing asphalt pavement along Smoke Tree Lane. The project is scheduled for completion in fall 2016, and resulting upgrades will improve the water utility system, and provide a smoother, quieter ride for motorists well into the future.
Due to varying construction activity, the City of Prescott encourages you to visit www.prescottroadconstruction.com for up-to-date project information. To receive regular eNews updates or reach a project team member, email email@example.com or call the Project Hotline at 928-237-3114.
More like this story
- Prescott Construction Updates: Willow Creek Road open to traffic
- Roadwork in Brief: Rosser Street, Smoke Tree Lane and Dexter Neighborhood
- Roadwork in Brief: 89 widening, Dexter, Marina, Sundog
- Roadwork in Brief: Rosser Street, Pump Station and SR 89 Widening
- Roadwork in Brief: Marina, utilities, Dexter, roundabout