Photo by Max Efrein.
Originally Published: December 18, 2016 6 a.m.
Bus line service starts
Prescott Transit Authority will begin running an intercity bus line service between Prescott and Phoenix on Monday, Dec. 19.
Called Northern Arizona Coach Lines, the publicly funded/privately operated transportation service will run three times daily starting from Prescott Transit’s Terminal and making stops in Prescott Valley, Dewey, Mayer, Black Canyon City and the Phoenix Greyhound Bus Station.
For information on fares, times and exact departure locations call 928-445-7283.
Alfonso’s opening second location
Alfonso’s Mexican Food is expanding in Prescott.
The new location will take over the space previously occupied by Yogurt Fantasy in the Fry’s Food and Drug shopping center off of Willow Creek Road. It is expected to open in January.
The family-owned business has locations in Prescott, Prescott Valley and Chino Valley.
Kohl’s extends hours for holiday shoppers
Beginning at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 20, Kohl’s stores will be open around the clock through Saturday, Dec. 24, to help shoppers check off their holiday lists.
For more information, call Kohl’s Prescott Valley location at 928-772-0989.
Bashford Courts shop closing
Revised, a home décor shop in Bashford Courts Atrium Mall, is closing after two-and-a-half years of business.
The store is in the final throes of a liquidation sale. Everything in the store except for CeCe Caldwell’s products is currently 75 percent off.
The shop’s last day will be Monday, Dec. 26. The shop’s furniture and CeCe Caldwell’s Paints line will be moved to 5ive A Vintage Market.
To submit items for the Courier’s Need2Know, email email@example.com; for legal advertisements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- NEED2KNOW: Courts lose one, gain two; Brewing company turns 3; Zounds Hearing hits milestone
- Citibus to stop service Jan. 31 after 96 years, company says on Facebook
- Need2Know: Vintage 107 nears opening; new painting business in Prescott; Alfonso’s about to open 2nd location; unbiased financial advice available
- Need2Know: Two more Alfonso’s are still on the way; McDonald’s leaving Prescott Walmart; and Ace takes over where Frank & Jesse James Moving left off
- Need2Know: Foot Fetish moving; Atmosfir now serving alcohol; Flourstone Bakery open on Sundays