Originally Published: August 17, 2016 10:52 a.m.
• Yavapai County Recorder, Leslie Hoffman would like to announce that the last day to request an early ballot by mail is Friday, August 19, 2016 for the August 30, 2016 Primary Election.
• Please visit the Yavapai County Recorder’s Office at 1015 Fair St., Prescott or 10 S. 6th St., Cottonwood to vote early in person.
• All permanent early voter ballots were mailed on Friday, August 5, 2016 through the U.S. Mail. Please contact us at 928-771-3248 if you have not received your PEVL Ballot. Be sure to sign your affidavit envelope in your original handwriting.
• If you are a registered Independent, Other or Party Not Designated and are on the Permanent Early Voter List; you must tell us which party ballot you want mailed. Please contact our office as soon as possible at 928-771-3248 or go to our website at http://www.yavapai.us/electionsvr/ (click on early ballot request).
• The Yavapai County Recorder’s Office is now on Facebook. Please follow us at: https://www.facebook.com/ycrecorderelect/?fref=ts