“Free Captioned Telephone Equipment from the State? True!” is a free Senior Connection Speakers Bureau presentation to occur Thursday, April 14, from noon to 1 p.m. at Prescott Valley Christian Church, 7655 E. Long Look Drive, Prescott Valley.
Presenter Ken Arcia, Outreach Manager of the Arizona Relay Service will explain what the Relay Service is, what services it can provide to people with hearing loss, and how to get a free caption telephone from the State of Arizona.
RSVPs appreciated to Debbie Stewart at Debbie@SeniorConnection.us or 928-778-3747. For a complete schedule of upcoming presentations, visit www.SeniorConnection.us/speakersbureau.html.
More like this story
- Supporting widowed friends – you can make a difference
- Thursday talk to focus on mental clarity, fatigue as they relate to hearing
- Senior Connection talk addresses ‘Activities to Boost Brain Health’
- ‘Dementia Conversations’ presentation is Thursday
- ‘Understanding Alzheimer’s’ presentation set for Nov. 9