The Philanthropic Educational Organization (P.E.O.) Chapter DX is taking orders for Honey Baked Ham and Honey Baked products including whole fully cooked turkeys, turkey breasts, side dishes, soup mixes, gourmet desserts and gift certificates to be delivered to Miller Valley School in Prescott on Monday, Nov. 23. The last day to order is Nov. 20.
P.E.O. is an international organization that helps women restart and further their education through scholarships, grants, awards and low interest loans. Honey Baked Ham Company will donate 15 percent of your purchase to P.E.O. Chapter DX for those projects.
PEO Chapters support the educational and charitable funds of the PEO sisterhood, but are not classified as charitable by the IRS. Therefore, donations to individual chapters do not meet the IRS requirements for a charitable income tax deduction. PEO shall not be liable in any way for goods and services supplied by third-party vendors or public establishments.
For more information, call 928-499-8936 or 928-771-0903.
More like this story
- Local PEO chapter selling Honey Baked Hams for Easter
- P.E.O. Chapter DX selling Honey Baked Hams for Easter
- Collecting coats for kids, Farmer's Market, Doggie Fashion Show and Honey Baked hams
- Quad Cities in Brief: Honey Baked Hams available for Easter
- Business student receives grant from Philanthropic Educational Organization