Originally Published: March 6, 2014 6 a.m.
The Senior Connection invites seniors and family caregivers to attend a free educational presentation, "Perspective Circle: Shift Your Focus, Change Your Life," today, Thursday, March 6 from noon to 1 p.m. at Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church, 1202 Green Lane, Prescott. Beth Dahlmeier with Good Samaritan Society Prescott Hospice will explain how making small shifts in the way we perceive our circumstances can lead to positive outcomes in our lives. This non-commercial presentation is open to the public. Visit www.SeniorConnection.us/speakersbureau.html for a schedule of upcoming events.
More like this story
- Educational workshop focuses on seniors, caregiving
- Free decluttering seminar for seniors, caregivers is today
- Free seminar on leaving your estate to heirs is 1 p.m. today
- Seniors, caregivers invited to class on creating resilience
- Free educational presentation on hearing loss scheduled for Thursday