Originally Published: January 19, 2014 6 a.m.
This is a final reminder of the Prescott Chamber of Commerce's annual meeting will take place 4-6 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 29, at the Yavapai College Performing Arts Center. The keynote speaker will be Elliott Pollack of Elliott D. Pollack and Co., a leading economist in Arizona, who will present his federal, state and local economic forecasts for 2014. Are we headed into better economic times? Hear Elliott's opinion in his fast-paced program.
Also on the agenda are comments from the chamber's past chairman Matt Holdsworth (Holdsworth & Co.) and 2014 chairman Ed Walsh (Lamb Chevrolet Cadillac). Also, the Prescott Area Young Professionals will present their annual Visionary Awards to eight recipients - the future leaders of our community!
Reservations for the annual meeting and reception following the program may be made online at the chamber's website, www.prescott.org, or by calling the chamber at 445-2000.
Tickets are $25 per person for members of the chamber and $40 for non-members.
More like this story
- Economic forecast is subject of Prescott Chamber annual meeting
- Prescott Chamber Meeting: Economy growing, but at a slow pace, says speaker
- Prescott Chamber of Commerce shares information, bestows honors at annual meeting
- Business improving locally but growth will be slow, experts say at Prescott Chamber of Commerce annual meeting
- Friday Catchall: Phoenix success bodes well for Prescott