Originally Published: January 5, 2014 6 a.m.
The Prescott Chamber's annual meeting will once again feature keynote speaker Elliott Pollack, noted state economist, with his economic forecast for 2014. Pollack's talk this year is entitled "The (Insert Word Here) Recovery."
Pollack's forecast will be part of a new format for the annual meeting. Rather than the traditional lunch program, this year's meeting will take place at the Yavapai College Performance Hall 4 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 29.
The program will feature comments from the Chamber's 2013 chairman of the board, Matt Holdsworth of Holdsworth & Co., and 2014 chairman Ed Walsh of Lamb Chevrolet. The Prescott Area Young Professionals will present its fourth annual Visionary Awards to up-and-coming future leaders of our communities. Following Pollack's keynote address, a reception will be held in the lobby of the Performance Hall.
Tickets are available either at the chamber or through the chamber website, www.prescott.org. The cost per person for chamber members is $25; non-members of the chamber can attend for $40 per person. Corporate sponsorship packages are also available for $1,000, which includes 10 tickets to the annual meeting and your logo on the screen in the Performance Hall and on a sponsors' list in the February newsletter.
More like this story
- Leading economist to speak at Prescott Chamber annual meeting
- Prescott Chamber Meeting: Economy growing, but at a slow pace, says speaker
- Prescott Chamber of Commerce shares information, bestows honors at annual meeting
- Chamber Focus: Economic forecast, awards highlight Prescott Chamber's annual meeting Jan. 28
- Prescott Chamber of Commerce annual meeting covers economic forecast, challenges ahead