Pictured from left to right are Peregrine Book Company employees Jeremy Clifford dressed as Harry Potter; Reva Howard as Professor Snape; Seth Luck as Sirius Black; and Kim Powers as Bellatrix Lestrange. The downtown Prescott business will revisit the wizarding world of Harry Potter for a special Halloween event. Employees will dress as Harry Potter characters to celebrate the re-release of J.K. Rowling's popular series. Halloween, according to Potter lore, marks the day on which the young wizard became orphaned at the hands of Lord Voldemort. Patrons can expect wizard duels, spells and magical mayhem throughout the day. The Peregrine Book Company is open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
More like this story
- Still under the spell: Readers celebrate the release of the final 'Harry Potter' book
- Minnesota university teaches philosophy through Harry Potter
- Harry Potter-themed town celebration draws droves of muggles
- Video: Tribute to Snape in Alan Rickman's own words
- Local bookstore fills shelves with thousands of comics