Originally Published: December 1, 2013 6 a.m.
Foothills Bank opened its second Prescott branch at 800 Miller Valley Road.
"Our branches are designed to create a warm, inviting feeling without the sterile, cookie-cutter look that many banks create," Deb Carbone, director of retail banking, said in a prepared statement.
Foothills Bank was founded in 1997 in Arizona and opened its first branch in Yavapai County in 2011.
More like this story
- Foothills Bank opens new branch in Prescott
- Rolland becomes Vice President and Branch Manager of Foothills Bank
- Need2Know: Native Grill & Wings opening; new Mexican restaurant coming; new veterinarian practice being built; Foothills Bank working toward opening new branch
- National Bank of Arizona and Foothills Bank relocate
- Chamber Focus: Foothills Bank