I have been very remiss in writing this letter. A year ago I had a total hip replacement, posterior style. At the time I marveled at the two doctors who were part of the surgery - Dr. Mark B. Davis of Northern Arizona Orthopedics and Dr. Kyle Carter. Both of these doctors are just amazing - professional, kind, caring individuals whose job enabled me to be able to walk again without pain.
Well, now a year later, I have the opportunity to have the other hip replaced, this time done anterior style. I would not think of going to any other doctor but Dr. Davis to have this surgery.
In addition to the professionalism of the doctors and others who attended to me in the operating room, I have to give large kudos to the Prescott Valley Campus of the Yavapai Regional Medical Center. The staff at the Prescott Valley campus are just unbelievable. The post-operative care they provided me was, without a doubt, the best I have every received in any hospital before.
Thank you so much to all of you for your loving, caring, professional service you give to your patients.
More like this story
- Letter: Orthopedic surgeon gives town a leg up
- YRMC Orthopedic Surgeons: Computer-Assisted Navigation Technology significantly improves knee and hip replacements
- Letter: Patient stands tall thanks to PV surgeon
- Letter: Surgical Center rivals big-city medical care
- Prescott orthopedic surgeon’s charity offers hope to patients in Central America