Originally Published: February 7, 2012 9:54 p.m.
Prescott Valley police seek suspects in a burglary early Monday morning at the Kmart on State Route 69 in which several jewelry cases were broken and jewelry was stolen, said Prescott Valley Police Sgt. Brandon Bonney.
Shortly after 3 a.m., Prescott Valley officers answered a call about an alarm going off at the Kmart at 7550 E. State Route 69 and found the front glass of the store had been broken.
While officers checked the building to see if the suspects were still there, they found broken jewelry cases with missing jewelry, Bonney said. The value of the stolen jewelry was not available at press time.
Police arrested suspects in a burglary that happened about 20 minutes later at the Discount Food Mart in town, but Bonney said those suspects "were not tied to the crime" at Kmart.
Anyone with information on this burglary should call Detective Oen at 928-772-5167 or Yavapai Silent Witness at 1-800-932-3232.
More like this story
- Police seek suspects from Kmart burglary
- Prescott Valley police seek burglary suspects
- Prescott Valley police arrest man suspected in theft of $20,000 in jewelry
- Two arrested, another two facing charges, in Prescott Valley vehicle burglaries
- Men allegedly admit to attempting to rob convenience store twice in one day