Originally Published: September 18, 2011 9:56 p.m.
I recently hosted The Windsock's 19th Anniversary Party and the annual PBR Dance for the Prescott Frontier Days Rodeo Association in the parking lot of my bar, The Windsock Lounge. I would like to take this time to thank everyone that helped me make this event the party of the year!
Special thanks goes out to Jill Jackson, Kerry Schafer, Scott Seacrest, Greg Marrs, Mary Alice Young, Maria Mansky, Ed Potts, Natalie Dillon, Ally Vanderheyden, Rick Detwiler, Rick Doherty, Sonja Larriba and Mucki Gutierrez. I really appreciate all of your hard work.
Thank you to my distributors: Cathy Excell from Southern Wine and Spirits, Pete O'Reilly from Alliance Beverage, Kevin Hall from Nackard, Matt Singer from Canyon Distributors, Chad Beyea, Chris Whitwell, Bill Vallely from Hensley and Company, American Fence and the 4-H Expo.
Thank you Mike Stazenski and his band LATIGO for another outstanding performance.
You all went above and beyond and I'm so very grateful to all of you.
The Windsock Lounge
More like this story
- Letter: Windsock celebrated with loyal customers
- Letter: Many helped serve pro bull riders
- Letter: Volunteers bucked up for Bull Riders Dance
- 2011 Cowboy Capital PBR Bull Riding: World's top bull riders set to compete at rodeo grounds
- Former world champion bullfighter hits Prescott just before retirement