The Governor's Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (ACDHH) offers a free, all-day visioning conference from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, March 4, at Prescott Public Library, 215 E. Goodwin St., in Prescott.
One of the goals of the conference is "to gain feedback from Arizonans about ACDHH and its programming," according to a news release. The conference also provides contact information regarding hearing and loss resources.
For more information, e-mail Jack Clevenger at email@example.com.
More like this story
- Hearing loss symposium explains benefits, realities of cochlear implants
- Discussion about free high-tech help for the deaf is Saturday
- Hearing implants up for discussion at Prescott library
- Northern Arizona Vision and Hearing Loss Center wins award
- COMMUNITY PROFILE: Deaf is a disability, but shouldn't be a handicap