Originally Published: October 27, 2010 9:44 p.m.
Prescott police arrested three people Sunday on charges of shoplifting at the Safeway on White Spar Road in Prescott and later found one in possession of methamphetamine and the other in possession of heroin.
An officer booked Shannon K. Cordova, 29, of Prescott into the Yavapai County Jail in Camp Verde on charges of shoplifting, possession of dangerous drugs, possession of prescription only drugs, dug paraphernalia and trespassing.
An officer booked Ryan Tena, 32, of Prescott on shoplifting charges.
Jake Gist, 26, of Kirkland was booked on charges of shoplifting, possession of marijuana, possession of prescription only drugs, possession of dangerous drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia.
More like this story
- Judge sentences man to probation for possession of heroin, shoplifting
- K-9 officer discovers heroin on suspect's person
- Four arrested on gun and drug charges at Prescott Valley motel
- Cottonwood Wal-Mart shoplifting arrest leads to heroin, meth bust
- Heroin, meth found in Prescott home: Police also find stolen guns, mountain bikes