Originally Published: November 20, 2009 7:48 p.m.
Yavapai County Superior Court jurors found Byron Dean Ferguson of Cottonwood guilty Wednesday on charges of kidnapping and attempted child molestation after a four-day trial.
The trial, in Verde Valley Justice Center Superior Court, featured the testimony of the now 10-year-old male victim whose family moved him back to California shortly after the incident occurred in June of 2008 in Cottonwood.
Yavapai County Superior Court Division PTB will sentence Ferguson on Dec. 14 at 3 p.m.
More like this story
- Cottonwood man gets 138 years for sexual conduct with a child, kidnapping
- Former Prescott pastor faces new child molestation and abuse charges, held on $1M bond
- Former Prescott pastor guilty of aggravated assault
- Pastor pleads not guilty to 9 new charges
- Jury selection begins for trial of pastor charged with child molestation