Originally Published: October 23, 2008 9:35 p.m.
Special to The SCENE
Voted best traditional singer-songwriter by the Scots Traditional Music awards in 2004, Scotland's Jim Malcolm will perform at 7 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 1, at the Blue Rose Theater.
"I'm not sure what you will remember most about a Jim Malcolm concert - the great songs sung by Scotland's best talent, or the side-splitting laughter that is always heard at his concerts," said Dave McNabb, host of the Celtic Corner radio show on KJZA, 89.5. "He is one of the funniest guys I have ever heard on stage."
Tickets are $15 at the door, $12 in advance. Advance tickets are available at Celtic Crossings Pub in Gateway Mall, The Library of Tea and Wine at 212 W. Gurley, Guitar Heaven in Prescott Valley, and I'm Game in Chino Valley.
Call 771-1218 for more information.
More like this story
- Scot 'Songwriter of the Year' to make Prescott appearance
- Celtic singer, musician, storyteller to perform Friday in Prescott
- Old Blind Dogs return for show at Presbyterian Church
- Traveling troubadour to play traditional Scottish melodies in Prescott on Friday
- 'New male voice of Scotland' to perform in Prescott Friday