Originally Published: October 4, 2007 10:15 p.m.
Yavapai County Sheriff's Office deputies arrested a Prescott man Wednesday afternoon for allegedly
assaulting another man with a knife.
Police booked 53-year-old Kenneth H. Vick into Yavapai County Jail on charges of aggravated assault. Authorities said the victim was driving west on Adams Street when he saw Vick walking down the middle of the road. The victim supposedly honked his horn and tried to drive around Vick but, police said, Vick threw a rock at the victim's truck.
When the victim got out of the truck to talk to Vick, Vick began hitting the victim in the face and slashed him across the face, on the ear, and along the chest with a knife, police said.
More like this story
- Deputies arrest Prescott man at Chino residence on knife assault charges
- Multiple local arrests include charges of sexual activity with a minor, assault, criminal littering
- Wickenburg man faces charges in stabbing
- Man faces assault charges
- Butcher knife attempted assault suspect from Arizona arrested in Utah