Originally Published: September 28, 2004 7 a.m.
PRESCOTT – Referring to herself as a "life-long Democrat," Fran Chadwick is running as the sole Democratic candidate amongst four Republicans for the District 1 seat on the Yavapai County Board of Supervisors in the elections this fall.
Chadwick's political roots date back to helping her father run for public office in her hometown of Wichita, Kan.
More like this story
- <I>BOS District 1 Campaign Finance Report</I><BR>Candidates keep spending to a minimum
- Springer, Hambrick win handily
- <I>Board of Supervisors District 1</I><BR>Chadwick concerned about zoning issues
- These candidates take aim at 'good ol' boys' in county administration
- Candidates differ on ranch land exchange