PRESCOTT VALLEY – Thirty students graduated from the Northern Arizona Regional Training Academy (NARTA) recently.
Located at Yavapai College's Prescott Valley Center, NARTA is a comprehensive training facility that prepares officers for the mental, physical and emotional rigors of law enforcement. It meets all Arizona standards for law enforcement training.
More like this story
- Academy breaks ground for training track
- NARTA certifies 30 officers for 13 Arizona law enforcement agencies
- Double Salute: Central Yavapai firefighter graduates from police academy
- 'Cop on Top' to raise money for Special Olympics
- Yavapai County Sheriff appointed chairman of state police standards board